Thursday, June 18, 2009

Zombified...



So I says to Poppy Fields, I says, 'what do I hafta do to get a piece of your art'?
Sos she says 'make me a zombie'.

So I did.

Deep in my piles of treasure and unfinished projects, I had a vintage ceramic bust of a truly glamorous lady I had started years ago.

I began the task of trying to make her into a truly glamorous zombie. A few weeks, and several maggot trials later, here's what I came up with...





After what seemed like forever, anxiously awaiting her arrival, and fearing fly or maggot loss on her long journey.....


YAY!
For loads more photos, gory details, and info on ordering your very own zombie, swing on by http://hellinahandbag.net/gallery.html

1 comment:

  1. And I LOVE HER!!! Kisses xxxxxxx
    Seriously, you NEED your own zombie lovely. You DO.

    ReplyDelete